Booking Terms & Conditions
- Data Centre Solution Awards 2013 is an event administered by Angel Business Communications Limited ("ABC"), incorporating an awards dinner and presentation ceremony. It is scheduled to take place in May 2013.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- (a) the "Awards" means the awards dinner and presentation ceremony;
- (b) "Organiser" means ABC, a company registered in England, company number 1972952, registered address 6 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Rd, Coventry CV5 6SP, UK;
- (c) "Substitution" means any circumstance where original individual, who has paid in full and is unable to attuend and arranges for another individual to attend the Awards in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
- By registering for and/or attending the Event, participants are bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the individual's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to attend the Event, participants must pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration/Sponsorship Fee immediately on booking or by the Due Date.
- The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
- If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return but not later than prior to the event. If payment is not received within these required time limits, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
- Details of the individual's place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the individual.
- Places at the Event are limited. Places are subject to availability.
- Payments for the Event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event) on repayment of the lesser of the Registration Fee, or if the Registration Fee has not been paid in full, any amount actually received by the Organiser; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by you relating to your place at the Event.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each attendee shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the participant agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the them during the course of the Event, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser's negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organiser.
- The participant by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the individual during the course of the Event.
- Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Where the individual is travelling from outside of the United Kingdom to attend the Event, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
- Photographs will be taken at the Event by an official photographer; such photographs may be used in post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and submitting the Booking Form, the customer consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the Customer and/or its guests, and the use of such photographs as described and, where applicable, undertakes to ensure that all of its Guests attending the Event are made aware of the use of the official photographer and consent accordingly to their photograph being taken as described. If the customer or any of its Guests do not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way, the Organiser must be notified prior to the Event.
- The views expressed by any speaker at the Event are representative of the speaker's own opinions and cannot in any way be attributed to the Organiser. The Organiser disclaims any liability for views expressed by any speaker at the Event.
- The Organiser is not liable for the content of any Entertainment provided. The Organiser has taken reasonable checks to ensure that it is appropriate for the Event.
- Where tickets/admission documents for the Event are posted to the Customer, the risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon the items being posted to the address given by the Customer.
- In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any individual in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, they may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
- Reasonable security searches at the Event venue will take place.
- The details of the Event shown in any material supplied by the Organiser to the customer are correct at the time of printing but the Customer shall be responsible for checking with the Organiser that no alterations have been made.
Data Centre Solutions Awards on behalf of Angel Business Communications Ltd Registered in England no. 1972952 VAT Registration no. GB 418787215
2013 Awards - Key dates :
Date now extended!
Previously 15th March
In association with: